Nic sent me a "Happy ITGAVKF Day" email.
"Internationaler Tag der gut aussehenden und verdammt klugen Frau"
Translated, that means "International Day of Good-Looking and Damned Clever Women". I only know good-looking and damned clever women. Nothing but! Ms. Nic included. About time y'all got a day of your own!
I suggest we come up with some traditions to celebrate this holiday. And, please, no traditions that involve cooking. The other holidays do a good job of claiming cooking as integral to their celebration, so let's think up something better.
I'm thinking more along the lines of:
- Playing in the sprinklers
- Building sand castles
- Lighting sparklers
- Throwing wildflower seeds along the highway median
- Floating candles down a stream or river at night
- Buying the elderly lady on your street some flowers
- Random acts of pretty chalk art
- Dancing in the living room to 80s music
Also, I'd like to suggest finding your best friend from high school or college through the magic of the Internet and sending them a hello email.
I found this on YouTube. Nothing but beautiful women here, too.