Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
Friday, August 17, 2007
Readers of this blog are probably the only people in the world to agree that a foray into this fashionable part of town in 90-degree weather sounds like a dandy idea. If you are ever in this part of the world, you will likely want a little information on the Fashion District. Here, some fashionable Frequently Asked Questions:
Fashion District FAQs:
1. Is this 100% cotton? Do you have a match?
2. Why is the bald man such a grumpy meanie?
3. What do you mean we're messing up your "system", grumpy bald guy? There's a system?
4. So, it's really, really, really okay to park in front of the sign that says, "Absolutely No Parking. Tow Away Zone"? Really?
5. Is the little guy folding the fabric flirting with Jenny (bottom photo)?
6. Why did Jenny get her fabric for $0.50 less a yard (see FAQ 5.)?
7. How hard could it be to make red-and-white striped interlock? Why does it not exist?
8. Wendy? Wendy? Has anybody seen Wendy?
9. Is that Wendy over there stroking and talking to that black-and-white popelin in a French accent?
10. Lunch? Or trim store? Trim store.
11. Oilily reprint for $1.99/yd? Urban legend or Holy Grail?
12. What is that smell?