Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
Monday, January 14, 2008
Mojo? mojo? Where art thou, mojo?
It has been weeks since I have posted! And I haven't made much worth looking at in over a month. I may have lost my mojo, baby!
There are certain mojo-killers and I have had my share in the past weeks, in no particular order:
• Customer service "help" lines
• Rear end collision
• Claims adjusters
• An Emergency operation (everything's fine)
• A doctor who cannot find a reason for the pain, therefore there is no pain. (Dude, there also happens to be no proof for gravity, and yet I'm thinking there is gravity)
• Windows OS
• Trade dress infringement (just stop, just c'mon, stop. Or ask. That's all I'm asking: Ask)
• Inventory shorts
• Bored children
• Squirrely children
• Bickering children
• Paperwork (I mentioned paperwork, but I should mention it again)
• Shoddy plumbing work
• Mystery paperwork I need to prepare for my business
• Overdue account statements
• 5th thread threading on the 5 thread serger
On the mojo-inducing side, I have a spiffy new computer (say hello to my computer: It's saying "welcome" to you), a rad new camera with some sick lenses (let the lens envy begin, ladies), and shelves full of really luscious fabric. So it's up to me.