fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Little by little...

Well, my Web hosting service moved my site to another server...

...and something got lost along the way.

I'll be clicking and typing and performing other mysterious feats of Internet magic and hopefully, I'll be able to make the online wholesale shop *voilá!* reappear.

I'll keep you posted, hopefully with a big TA-DA! Please contact me via email if you need anything. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Happy, happy Saturday!

-Nancy

1 comment:

nic said...

'tis moments like these that i wish i were a techy genius, but alas. i've got nothing.

i hope this gets squared soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails