fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Monday, August 25, 2008

And there's even a sale going on...


I think I'll order one. Probably somebody out there needs this poster as well. And no, I don't know these people, so I don't get kickbacks or anything for advertising. I just like this poster and this poster is just more proof to me that sewing is cool.

Yeah, it is.

2 comments:

Miss K.P.-Ness said...

Order one for me and I will give it to Vania the Great- the only other person in my life who has said "I really need a surger"....

lissilulu said...

that poster says it all.....
alas, I am too broke to order one.

Lori

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails