fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Monday, December 27, 2010

10 in 10 for 10 - Day Two



One point of this exercise is to see if the divine can be seen in the mundane. On my very mundane walk to my office, three blocks from my house, past a FexEd and a yoga studio and a LensCrafters and an empty lot...the divine almost hit me over the head, as just long as I was looking for it. Angels, devils, heaven, hell, natural, supernatural, unnatural.


10 photos in 10 minutes for 10 days. No editing. Just seeing/shooting/posting. That's it!

1 comment:

Lola Nova said...

Grand idea! I would like to play along but, may have to get a late start.
Your photos are divine!
me me :) it sounds like that in my head too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails