fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Sunday, January 9, 2011

An important message

I didn't do my 10-10-10 homework today. A couple of days ago, my neighbor knocked on my door and asked. "Hey, I'm cleaning out my garage. Do you want a photo l–"

"YES! Please!"

"-ightbox?" Whatever that is. Dude had me at "photo l–". This photo l–(ightbox) is like a mini studio, made of white acrylic and you use it to photograph small items. So, I had to play with that today. And such a tiny, perfectly controlled environment really isn't in the spirit of the 10-10-10 Me-Me.

BUT, I do have an important message for you today. And it is the writing on the wall.

2 comments:

Lola Nova said...

You were wise to say yes to the photo l_. And yes, you needed to play with it. Would've done the same myself.
I've been wanting to build one of those for a while now, it's about #67 on the list though. I hope you will show some of your shots later.

I didn't do my homework either. I did try...I have 2 really bad shots of a marina. Then I spent the next half hour at the camera shop piecing together how much it could cost me to fix my camera vs. how much to buy a new one. Either way, the 20 bucks I have saved aint gonna cover it. I think though, if I practice some CPR (camera please revive), I might get a couple more months of dodgy photos out of her.

Thanks for the important message.

nic said...

you are mighty fetching yourself.

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails