fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sand dollars and cents


DSC01372

DSC01378

DSC01366

DSC01407

DSC01360

DSC01429

DSC01480

I can only bring myself to cut into these kinds of fabrics once I forget what I paid for them. I think I've had this marvelous Hilco sweatshirt material for more than two years. Maybe three. Worth every penny. However many pennies that was. 

AMELIA tunic, ANTONIA shirt and KATI skinny jeans. All fit like a dream! And all Farbenmix.

4 comments:

zofia said...

wow, fantastic mix!
I always hoard the good ones too! ;)

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

It's all fabulous! I agree on cutting into those good fabrics. But I am finding myself with a growing stash that is getting out of control and a little girl that is growing faster than I wish. Out come the scissors and favorite fabrics!!

Lola Nova said...

Stunning!

nic said...

that, my dear, is a very wise rule.

lovely designs, all. you are a maven.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails