fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

That was fun!


Thank you, Mellissa, for this sew-along in tandem. I know I would not have sewn anything this past week or so without this sew-along to tug at my conscience. And my girl needs new clothes! (She grew! How'd that happen?). And Chris' FELIX WIP offers, among other things, an excellent explanation of how to line a jacket by stitching lining to outer shell at the sleeve. (WIP, BTW, is German for "Work In Progress").

Now those fabrics up there: What are they saying? Listen...listen...I think they're saying "WANDA!" Shall we WIP it together? WIP it good!



2 comments:

Klasse-Kleckse said...

Wow, what a wonderful combination of fabrics!

I will follow.....

Greatings Uschi

lissilulu said...

yes, yes! We want Wanda :o)
Very nice fabric/trim combo...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails