fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Calling all venture capitalists!




I'm going to start paying attention to what Stanford wants of their computer science majors, because I think the girl has a lot to offer the field of computer technology. She was the first in the field to come up with the "oops" key, after all. 

Here, a prototype sketch of a possible new project. Admittedly, it does take many functionality and design cues from the iPhone. But it's not a phone. It has a phone, of course. But it's better than a phone. Because it's a cat. An iCat! 

An iCat has all sorts of downloadable apps. Here, we see the app for email, of course, and there's a Chinese translator and even a dress design app. I'm excited about the cooking app. A cat that's a phone and an mp3 player and an Internet devise and designs and cooks.

I want a cat like this. I'll suffer through my allergies for this techie kitty.

So, venture capitalists, shoot me an email.

4 comments:

anjana said...

Anna has the best imagination, I love her iCat.
It's amzing what kids think of sometimes.

Oh, and the package is on the way. I only sent it parcel post, they really raised the prices.

I hope you like the stuff.

Anjana

nic said...

looks like she takes after her mum with her unflagging entrepreneurial spirit. (sidenote: "entrepreneurial" is not so easy to spell the first time 'round. i kept wanting to stick extra u's in there.)

the drawing is fantastic. let me know when the iCat is on the market; i'd like one in hot pink, please.

Unknown said...

I love the icat and so does my Son who is really into cats and so this marries two of his favorite worlds or computers and cats.

My personal favorite is the oops button though... I want one implanted in my belly button.

wondermommy said...

I love to see what children think of...they have such great minds. I wish I could go back to that time and be able to dream like they can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails