fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Recycle restyle








An IMKE shirt and a basic skirt also following the Frankenstein principal. I sliced up some cuuuuute twill toddler pants from Bit'z. That's Paulapü's cheeky little squirrel embroidery.

Ein IMKE-Shirt und ein einfacher Rock nach dem Frankensteinprinzip. Ich habe eine süüüße Kleinkindhose von Bit'z zerschnitten und anders zuzammengestückelt. Und dieses ist selbstverständlich Paulapü's freches Eichkätzchen.

8 comments:

Vani+Max said...

Hallo Nancy,
ich habe deinen Blog gefunden - darf ich dich verlinken?

liebe Grüße Heike

Lola Nova said...

Oh my,
Take a little break from the computer and all sorts of things go on. I am so pleased that you have a book in the works and excited to get my hands on it when it is published. Congratulations!

Now for some mush...
I haven't said before (because I tend to lurk shyly in an extremely dorky way) but, I have been so inspired by you and your patterns. It was actually you that pushed me to design the first pattern of my own - see here: http://lolanovablog.blogspot.com/2008/07/waltzing.html
if you click on the pic it's not so fuzzy.

And because of the photo you posted of THE PANTS http://fledgeflyingiseasy.blogspot.com/2009/03/una-impresion-del-pueblo-olvera-street.html
I am currently plotting (plodding) a pattern based on them.

Between you and Farbenmix I have been given a new perspective on this sewing business. And joy!

I'm a bit of a late bloomer. I am finally gaining the confidence to take my making further and really enjoying the process. You played a part in that and I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

kitschwelt said...

Liebe Nancy...
ganz fantastische Bilder. Wow

liebe Grüsse eve

mooi hoor... said...

I love this style. I love it. Sassy.

mooi hoor... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nic said...

whaooooo, ich sag's doch... NEID!!!

was für eine wahnsinnskombi! =D

Kristen said...

fantastic photos!! WOW! I love them all!

disa said...

168MOTEL,臻愛,依蝶,東楓,桂林,水漾,開漳聖王廟,天池檜谷,長青祠,仙溪,不老溫泉,城隍廟,皮影戲,荖濃溪,觀音山,中山公園,壽天宮,寶來溫泉,石洞溫泉,月世界,太陽谷,大世界,靖王墓,橋頭糖廠,大瀑布,大鬼湖,小鬼湖內門,南海紫竹寺,錫安山,雞冠山,新養女湖,旗山老街,文物館,運動公園,穎達生態農場,歷史展示區,鵝鑾鼻,高爾夫球場,保力林場,四重溪,森林遊樂區,台鳳高爾夫球,蛤板灣沙灘,沙馬基島,社頂自然公園,八大森林樂園,佳樂水,龍鑾潭,白水泉瀑布,曹公祠,竹林,岩玄華山文化院,桃源溫泉,鳳儀書院,世紀大峽谷,海洋生物館,森林遊樂區,關山落日,南灣海水浴場,後壁湖,烏石鼻海岸線,海灣風景區,國家步道,阿里史冷泉,頭城老街,澳花瀑布,石觀音寺,大溪漁港,東澳灣,溫泉公園

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails