fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 24.5



Perhaps the other reason I occasionally go a little overboard with the lace and the pink and the hearts. Here my little love bug is reading her Valentine to me: "Roses are red. And you are my Mom. And that's the best."

The transfer on her shirt is from the talented and indefatigueable Nic.

Thank you for your warm wishes. They made me very happy.

Vielleicht der andere Grund warum ich ab und zu mal mit der Spitze und Rosarot und Herzchen etc. übertreibe, dieses Käferchen. Hier mit dem schönen Veloursmotiv von Nic.

Vielen Dank für die lieben Grüsse! Ich habe mich sehr gefreut.

1 comment:

Cris Dukehart said...

ACH!!! Do I just want to squeeze that girl?!! What a honey! (and, not even remotely less important, clearly a budding poet.)
smooch nance.
s.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails