fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Saturday, July 19, 2008

The two-tailed blue-haired kung fu monkey from outer space

The early bird gets the worm.

But I like to sleep in. So this I get this creature. At about 6:30, the two-tailed blue-haired kung fu monkey from outer space jumps on my bed Trinity-from-the-Matrix-style and busts out with all kinds of crazy wushu moves.





Okay, okay. I'm getting up. I'm getting up.

2 comments:

Cris Dukehart said...

oh - oh - I want a blue haired,two tailed, kung fu monkey! Heck, I want to be a blue haired, two tailed, kung fu monkey - she's so cute! How fun! (well...maybe not 6 AM fun, but still...)
S.

Glückskind said...

Pruuuuust! Der Gesichtausdruck ist die Krönung! Oh Mann. Was mich wohl erwartet, wenn Aurelia aus dem "Mama, bin wach!"-Alter raus ist... Vielleicht schaff ich schonmal eine blaue Perücke an, möglicherweise werden wir sie DRINGEND brauchen, *lach*
Liebe Grüße,
Juliane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails