fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lookie lookie!

Amazon has a "Look Inside" up.



So...Look inside!

Hella fresh? Right? You hate it, right? Or you hate it, 'cause it's so good? I can live with that.

And, yes: No, that is not my sewing. Of course, that is the contribution of the beautiful Mrs. Sarah Shorter of Willow & Moo. Thank you, dear Sarah, for allowing me to use your handiwork.

11 comments:

Tabitha said...

LOVE IT! Can't wait for my book to come in...

Pippi said...

Ich habs schon längst bestellt und warte schon sehr gespannt darauf.

Liebe Grüße
Pippi

willow and moo said...

Thank me?!!?

NO WAY!!! THANK YOU Nancy! You and Sabine and all the designers at Farbenmix have had such an impact on my life. Sewing with y'all has brought so much joy to my life!

Tracy said...

Sara - You're a super star. And my girls are very proud owners of 3 of those skirts! My girls adore them. A beautiful timeless design ladies, thank you!

zofia said...

Sara, we knew you were a star all along ;)
Congrats. the book looks absolutely gorgeous! I cannot wait to own one!

Jen said...

I'm going to steal a phrase from McDonald's and say "I'm lovin' it!" I can't wait until my birthday - this book is the only thing I want.

Doekedoeke said...

Must have, must have, must have!!!
Did I alleady mentioned that I MUST HAVE this book???
It looks really great!!!
Concrats, Nancy!
With love, Chantal

Doekedoeke said...

Sadly I can not order the book in pre-order :( I must have a German bankaccount, but mine is Dutch. I will wait untill the book is out, then...

Nicole said...

Nancy.....

das ist noch soooo lange hin... wie soll ich die Zeit nur umkriegen???;-))
Ich bin soooo gespannt drauf und hab auch schon geblättert...

Ich wünsche dir das aller aller beste für dieses Buch und danke dir von Herzen das du deine "Liebe" mit uns teilst...

GLG Nicole

1 out of 4 said...

ching-a-la-roo! Lookin' good Ladies!
-C

Lola Nova said...

No, I don't hate you 'cause it's beautiful.
So looking forward to getting my copy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails