fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Winky wink



(Eben eher eine frische Daisy als die besonders "erfrischende" Daisy für meine norddeutsche Freunde...)

Hey, thank you for your long and thoughtful responses to the question of "pink". You guys rock. So incredibly thoughtful. I can't say you'll rear children utterly unaware of the gender roles our culture and society present us, but if you put that much thought into it, surely, they'll have a fighting chance to look beyond them.

Anyway, I love you to bits.

I'm moving into the new digs tomorrow, so I might not be responding to emails as quickly. Bear with me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails