fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Monday, August 20, 2007

Of pink and fork blog photography



I intentionally took the photo of the window with a bit of bright pink wash hanging to dry. Never enough pink.

The fork photo I took in a moment of sarcasm: "I'm going to photograph my fork from this hip café for my blog, make it all artsy and sublime-like, because I'm all hip, artsy and sublime like that." But then, I liked the photo. This is very likely the start of a wave in fork blog photography. But your fork will not be as hip as my fork. I'm too hip. Too hip for my fork.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails