fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Sunday, December 7, 2008

2nd Advent Sunday


And very much behind on holiday preparations. Sure wish I had this Advent calendar. Love it, Diana! And the indefatigable Nic created 24 of these darling shoes from her own sketches. Maybe next year. Or the year after that.

But I did put out this hunk of ephemera. Funny old guy for advertising "Gnome Beverages."

And if anybody is trying to think of the perfect Christmas present for me? I'd like any of these. Or this. No need to gift wrap. I'll be sure to act surprised.

Enjoy the season!

1 comment:

Dibabo said...

You are so decent!
Here is a little link-present for you:

http://www.baumraum.de/index.php

;)
Diba

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails