fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Conspiracy theory

"I think the Easter Bunny spies on us."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, because Jack needed a wallet and he got a wallet and I wanted things for my fairy garden and I got things for my fairy garden."

"Makes sense."

"Or... or the raccoons and the opossums spy on us and then tell the Easter Bunny."

I always was kind of suspicious of those opossums' beady little eyes...

4 comments:

wondermommy said...

Rofl! I love the way kids think!

Lola Nova said...

While searching for eggs under the Elderberry, my girl found a giant slug - the best prize of the day.

Later she became quite upset with me because I would not let her take it to bed.

"The Easter Bunny is going to be mad about you mama, he gave it to me!"

Nikella said...

Oh, that is funny! Spying raccoons and opossums...:)

*Sweet*Caroline* said...

lol - Love hat - sooo cute!

Sabine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails