fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bändersalat? Bänderparfait!




"...vom Ninja überwacht!"

"Ribbon salad? Ribbon parfait!" Okay, okay, it looses something in translation...

Anyway, my precious ribbons are guarded by an evil ninja, so watch out!

Anyway, I'm showing off my ribbons, too. And ribbon storage ideas. Show off your ribbons and your storage (or ribbon spaghetti). Like this...or this...or this...or this...or yours...?

4 comments:

Michele said...

Oh my, I'm so envious of your ribbon collection. Forget fabric, I'm moving on to ribbon! Where do you find all those neat ones?

Fledgling said...

Hello Michelle!

Well, I get my trims here and there... But I'll wager you are interested in the really awesome Farbenmix ribbons. Those, well, those I import to sell to my retail partners. But once in a while a roll mysteriously finds its way into my stash...I can't imagine how...

Ask your favorite online shop or Etsy seller if they carry Farbenmix ribbons. I should sell some and not keep them all to myself.

Thanks for stopping by!

Missy said...

YUM! They look delish. Love the new sets on sweet Anna.

Chris said...

You do NOT want to know how I store my ribbons. Believe me *lol*

XOXO,
Chris

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails