fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Due to technical difficulties...

Hello friends, Retail Partners and others!

Long time no post...I'll get something together.

But I need to let you know, that I cannot access my voicemail! I will not be able to access my voicemail for about two weeks. This is incredibly inconvenient for my retail partners, I know. I am very sorry. I gave my phone to my husband to take on a trip, because he wanted to use the some of the apps. So the calls are forwarded to another phone. However, the voicemails are not forwarded.

Again, I apologize. Please drop me an email. That is the easiest way to reach me.

No voicemail service for about two weeks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails