fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Monday, January 3, 2011

10 in 10 for 10 - Day Four


And check out...
Mad Crafty Mama (stay tuned!)
Lola Nova ("Happiness" graffiti and Paul Bunyan? Yes, please!)
Handmade Homegrown (Catamarans and cutting tables! I wanna be you...)

2 comments:

Flaming Nora said...

Hi, found you and your project via Lolanova and decided to join in. Went out with my 7 yr old son this afternoon and we both had a go. No idea how you do the fancy mosaic thing, but I muddled through. Hopefully tomorrow I will do something more interesting that go to a retail park! Great fun. Thanks

Princess and the Pea said...

These photos are gorgeous, especially the surfer with the sunset (or rise?) in the background. I just got an SLR for Christmas so I'm totally going to have a go at your challenge! Starting tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails