fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring Satorialist

White dress, black tights:

(London)

(Miami)


(New York)


I particularly like this fashionable lady's addition of yellow shoes to her white dress and black tights. (Los Angeles)

4 comments:

nic [luzia pimpinella] said...

the yellow shoes immediately caught my eye. gorgeous!

XOXO!
nic

nic said...

ha! you are my favorite.

mooi hoor... said...

...and that make-up!

Cris Dukehart said...

SQUEEEEE! I am ALL for that POP of COLOR!...
I have SO missed your WIT!!!!

love in oodles,
Sarah Jayne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails