fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Blog Bounce or Flickring?

I don't know. What do you think? I'm having fun blog bouncing with the Kitsch. I've seen Diana's faux rodents and Simone's tea set (that read like a real catharsis). But if that Flickr thing works, I'm good with that, too. At any rate, don't miss this fuzzy pink deer trophy, purple gnome baking thing and sparkly deers. The girl also snagged that awesome skirt from Nic's DaWanda shop before I was even awake. A hex on Silke. And Sabine wrote and told me about a ship in a bottle--the bottle being an I.V. bottle: Yeah, as in "intravenous", those hospital bottle things--at her home. I don't need a picture. I've got enough of a picture in my head.

Ich weiss nicht: Was meint Ihr? Das Blogbummeln zum Kitsch macht mir Spass. Ich habe bereits Diana's Ersatznagetiere und Simones Teeservie (das las wie ein Kitschkarthese) gesehen. Anderseits, wenn wir alle Flickr'n, auch prima. Doch auf gar keinen Fall dieses rosa-roten Hirschgeweih, den lila-farbenen, zwergförmigen Backform und die glitzernde Rehe verpassen. Silke hat auch den g*ilen Rock aus Nic's DaWanda-Shop ergattert, bevor ich noch wach würde. (Böser Blick nach Silke gerichtet). Und Sabine erzählte mir von Büddelschiffen in Infusionsflaschen ?!? Ich brauche kein Bild.

To flickr or not to flickr: Good question. KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid), sage ich nur.

Liebe Grüsse an alle, Nancy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails