Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
Thursday, March 29, 2007
My excuse and a confession
In case you wanted to know why
- the laundry is not folded.
- the paperwork is not done.
- the spreadsheets are not updated.
- the files are not translated.
- the homework is not checked.
- the errands weren't run.
- the emails were left unanswered.
I made this dress instead: Summer poplin happens.
Too much tulle? You can tell me; be honest.
It's probably obvious, but I'll fess up anyway: I was thinking "What would Diba do?" while making this dress. Can you blame me?