fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Friday, April 13, 2007

Gimme a break.

So Heather Bailey buys or has made or whatever a Farbenmix ANNA dress for her girl for Easter. Here.

Heather, babe, where's our props? C'mon, little credit? Won't hurt, now, will it?

If I ever get too big for my britches to give a little lift to another independent designer when I use their stuff, you can call me out on it. Okay-dokey?

3 comments:

*Sweet*Caroline* said...

...we will.... ;o))

GLG, Sabine

Heather Bailey said...

Hi there. The little dress was a surprise gift from a gal named Kat who I linked to. I had no idea whose pattern she used. I'm always happy to give credit where it's due.

Regardless, I'm tickled by your post. It's flattering that you would be so concerned.

xo--Heather

Kristin L said...

If it makes anyone feel better, I recognized the dress (I've been coveting the pattern, but chose to use my budget on Cardiff pants first) and checked out the link to Kat's website to confirm my suspicion that it was indeed the ANNA dress. So there -- Sabine, Nancy and Heather are all well known in blogland (at least to this American in Germany).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails