fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Not me





This is a friend. She'll pack my patterns if I punk up her clothes. We went Frankenstein on a t-shirt and made an underskirt with lots of pink girly tulle. A very ridiculous item of clothing. This girl pulls it off, though. The t-shirt is of Mr. 540, her husband. I guess that makes her Mrs. 540. She made this nice Sharpie tattoo on her arm at the stoplight on the way to the skate park just for me. Nice touch.

3 comments:

Miss K.P.-Ness said...

That girl is way too old to be dressed like that! I like the dress though.

anjana said...

Hi Nancy,

I like that outfit....for your friend....smile

And what the heck is going on with the pattern thief? I guess I have to give you a call, I need to talk to you anyway. I did not forget about my inquiries about you know what. I just have not heard back from anybody yet. I'll explain when we talk.

Anjana

P.S. By the way I like your kitsch thing you started

Fledgling said...

@K.P. : While that girl may be too old to dress that way, DON'T you ever tell her.

@Anjana: Bad Nancy. Bad Nancy. I have yet to go shoe shopping :-\ Thank you for your post: I love hearing from you!

-N.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails