fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Mea culpa

Yeah, I make mistakes.

So I call out Heather Bailey on the ANNA dress thing.

In blog speed, she steps to the mat and explains (see Comments below). The dress was a gift, the pattern design for which was likely unknown to the Free Spirit designer.

I herewith retract my emphatic statement, eat my boiled crow, help myself to a generous serving of humble pie and thank Ms. Bailey for the clarification and the blog visit (dang, I wish I those killer Avalon photos were up on the front page).

I didn't think anybody read this blog (hear that? Especially you, Karen? We're going to have to watch what we write. Best behavior time.).

Thank you, Heather. Very heads up. Sorry for the misguided assumption.

1 comment:

pinklemonadelisa said...

ouch baby. You're only human right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails