fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Rejoice! And returns.




Happy Easter. Blessed Passover. Much joy for that part of your belief system, which celebrates renewal and rebirth.

I didn't make these decorations. The hearts and spinny things are recycled stuff from Mexico. The crosses are from Africa. The quails eggs come pre-decorated from quails.

And because I believe in blog truth, well, semi-truth, a more complete view of my world. Tax Return time. But other times of the year, my desk doesn't look much better. I was even considering naming this blog, "My Life is a Mess". But that spreadsheet in the middle lower part of the picture is a really nice spreadsheet. The first word in "Accomplishment" is "Ahhhhh".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails