fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Friday, June 22, 2007

Desperate Hausfrau




A lot is ending up in the trash these days. My recent designs look old and tired. They are missing that spark. I suppose I'm not as desperate as this poor girl, but she must have begun to look old and tired, too.

I'll come up with something. I think I'm getting close.

This photo looks like a creative writing assignment. Southern California and the trophy wife culture, something like that: It's just too tempting. I'll probably pull these photos up later.

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Ich lach mich schlapp,
tolle Fotos.
Oje,da kann ich ja nur hoffen das mein Mann nie auf diese Idee kommt,denn so langsam werde ich auch alt und müde...*lach*
GLG
Claudia

Miss K.P.-Ness said...

Please tell me you didn't leave those legs in the trash! You know they belong in my bathtub or backyard or SOMEthing!

mooi hoor... said...

hilarious thing, bit tragic as well ;)

nic [luzia pimpinella] said...

.... nancy... genauso fühle ich mich heute morgen... :o(

thans for the smile!

nic

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails