fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I..can't...take...this...anymore...

I'm entering every invoice, every receipt, every expense for the past one-and-a-half years again. To attempt to retrieve the information from my fried hard disk would have been a grand. So, well, um, a thousand dollars? Um, no. I'll just sit down and do this. I will. I will. I'm quite the Bob Cratchit.

Make it go awaaaaaaay.

4 comments:

willow and moo said...

Oh no Nancy! I don't envy you one bit.

Tabitha said...

Ah technology it can make us crazy...so sorry that you have to reenter that stuff.

mooi hoor... said...

Oh dear...I thought that making a ton of sample cards was tedious.
But this tops everything. I FEEL FOR YOU, I do (and I'll make a back-up of my hard drive right away...).

You definitely should allow yourself a reward after you're ready!

Crafty Mama said...

Oh Nancy, when you finish yours, come do mine??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails