fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Sunday, August 23, 2009

The red Sharpie pen.

The red Sharpie... That means a little copy editing.
This office isn't the worst I could imagine...
What's in the book? What will you get for your dollar?
Here's a hint: We've put in a lot of this...

3 comments:

Lola Nova said...

I am so looking forward to the book. I am sure there is much heart and soul poured into those pages.

Have a great day!

*Sweet*Caroline* said...

Can't wait to hold it in my hands!

Sabine

Nhi said...

Yay!!! I've already pre-ordered my copy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails