fledge capable of flying, from Middle English flegge, from Old English -flycge; akin to Old High German flucki capable of flying,
Old English flEogan to fly -- more at FLY
intransitive verb, of a young bird : to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MIKA Day 7

1. Go to soccer practice.
2. Go to soccer referee certification class.
3. Go to skatepark building meeting.
4. Simplify your life. Yeah. Right.

Little behind...will catch up...

2 comments:

lissilulu said...

sounds like a day around here...and nope, nothing that can be simplified here either. LOL

Are you the one going to be a soccer ref? they have courses here too for line refs and then the field ref.

Lori

wondermommy said...

It gives me an extra day to catch up! I've got my first Mika post coming tomorrow. I've been working on Mika all day. Hopefully, I'll be able to get caught up soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails